Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department COVID-19 Hotline: 402-441-8006
- MyLNK is a free app that lists local services and resources: mylnk.app/home
American Job Center: 402-413-9236
Black Hills Energy is temporarily suspending disconnections for non-payment.
Lincoln Water Systems is temporarily suspending disconnections for non-payment.
LES is temporarily suspending disconnections for non-payment but would like to help customers arrange for payments. If you are having trouble paying your bill please call: 402-475-2511.
If you or someone you know needs help accessing food, you can call this number to see if you qualify for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits: 855-444-5556
LPS food distribution for children:
Based on current restrictions in place by the City of Lincoln, the following changes are being made to the grab-and-go meals provided at schools starting Monday, March 30.
- More meals are being prepared for each location.
- Distribution will now be weekly on Mondays from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Drive-thru sites are being set up at each location and families are strongly encouraged to stay in their vehicles and pick up the child meals in the drive-thru lane.
- To keep everyone safe, please follow LPS staff directions and signage.
- Please obey all traffic laws and do not block the regular flow of traffic, driveways or arterial streets surrounding schools.
- The sites will open at 11 a.m. and vehicle lines will not be allowed to form more than five minutes prior to opening.
- There is a walk-up area available for families who do not have a vehicle, but long lines will not be allowed. Please follow the directions from LPS staff. Cones will be set to promote proper line spacing.
- Each child will continue to receive five breakfasts and five lunch meals.
- The meals are for children only, and all children 18 and younger are eligible for meals.
- Children MUST be present to receive the meals.
- Meals are also available to persons with disabilities, ages 18 to 21, who participate in LPS programs. They must also be present to receive the meals.
Meals will be distributed at the following locations:
- Belmont Elementary School: Vehicles enter near the swimming pool at 12th and Manatt streets and follow staff directions to Door 36 near Educare.
- Arnold Elementary School: Vehicles enter the driveway on the north side of the school on W. Cumming Street and follow directions to Door 10.
- Calvert Elementary School: Drive south on S. 46th Street, southbound vehicles pull into the bus cutout at Door 1 in front of school.
- Hartley Elementary School: Turn south on 34th Street off Vine Street then enter the alley south of the school off 34th Street and pick up food at Door 8.
- Huntington Elementary School: Northbound vehicles on 46th Street will drive into the bus lane at Door 1.
- Clinton Elementary School: Take Clinton Street east to Door 3.
- Saratoga Elementary School: Take Saratoga Street west into the bus lane.
- West Lincoln Elementary School: Drive west on W. Dawes Avenue and pull into the bus lane at Door 1.
- Culler Middle School: Just like school drop off, enter the driveway on Vine Street and follow the directions to Door 1.
- Park Middle School: Enter the driveway loop on F Street and pick up meals at Door 5.
- Northeast High School: Enter the staff parking lot at Baldwin Street on the south side of the school and follow directions around the west side of the building to Door 35 near the cafeteria.
- Lincoln High School: Enter the circle on 21st and J streets and follow staff directions.